- Superior clear optical qualities
- Very flexible; no stiffening or yellowing
- Thin Fresnel prisms at all 17 diopter values
- Base and diopter are clearly marked
- 2.9″ x 2.6″ (75 x 66 mm)
- No perforations, fully usable
- 30% more surface area than competing products
- Easy to cut and attach
- Clean easily with mild soap and water
- Protective stackable plastic case
- Instructions for use on inside cover
- Made with ClearPrism® Technology
- Made in the USA
- Competitive pricing
- Compare to 3M Press-on Prisms or Trusetal Prisms
Download our Data Sheet for available diopters and item numbers
Clean the inside surface of the spectacle lens.
Outline the spectacle lens on the smooth side of the prism with a felt tip pen.
Cut out the outline of shape with scissors. Rinse the prism with warm water. A mild hand soap can be used if desired.
Moisten the lens and attach the smooth side of the prism to the inside of the spectacle lens.
Gently press the prism to remove any air bubbles.
Blot dry with a lint free cloth.